1st Dhul-Hijjah will be tomorrow, Sunday 7 November 2010
Official decision and announcement of the High Judiciary Council (HJC) of Saudi Arabia regarding the beginning of Dhul-Hijjah.
1 Dhul-Hijjah will be tomorrow, Sunday 7 November 2010, and the Muslims performing Hajj will be in ‘Arafah on Monday 15 November 2010 (9 Dhul-Hijjah 1431), and the Muslim Ummah shall be celebrating ‘Eed al-Adhaa on Tuesday 16 November 2010, (10 Dhul-Hijjah 1431), inshaa.-Allaah.
Check out the below beneficial links, insha ‘ Allah:
Blessed Days [First 10 Days of Dhul Hijjah]
- The Month of Dhul-Hijjah – Al-Istiqaamah Magazine, Issue No.6
- Significance & Virtues of the Day of Arafah – Compiled from various sources
- [Blog] The Virtues of the First 10 days of Dhul Hijjah – by Shaykh Sa`d ash-Shitree
Albaseerah News letter Issue # 2 of Vol. 1
- [Blog] Fasting the first Nine Days of Dhul-Hijjah is a Sunnah
- [Blog] Excellence of Fasting on the Day of Arafah – from Al-Istiqaamah Magazine, Issue No.6
- [Blog] Fasting on Day of Arafah for Different Moon Sighting Countries
- [Blog] The best supplication offered on the Day of ‘arafaat is that of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)